Image Map
Image Map
Image Map
Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. -Peter Pan

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reasons for Leaving

Hey guys At709 here. I haven't posted anything in a long time. First off, I started to become inactive when I lost my domain of cp-scecrets. When I lost the domain all of the links on the site broke and I didn't have the time to go in and re-write everything. All of the buttons on the top bar will not work. The view-count for the site dropped drastically and I couldn't get the domain back. I started to do other things and forgot about the site. I've checked back on club penguin every now and then and have not liked how simple it has become. Every party is the same. You look for something and you transform into something. It is not how it used to be, but I understand that is kid friendly. Remember when you had to actually look for the famous characters of club penguin. Now they just put out a list of where they will be and when. It takes away the accomplishment if finding them. I used to get really happen when I found someone like rockhopper because of the hours I put in to finding them. From now on this site will serve as an archive so people can see how club penguin used to be. Hopefully, club penguin will remain the same at its core. The bloggers are what is keeping club penguin alive.


Remember, Waddle on!
~At709~

No comments:

Post a Comment